[hackerspaces] Question regarding member benefits

Mark Janssen maniac.nl at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:49:09 CET 2016

We only have a lifetime subscription to 2600 ... and some members drop by
issues of various other paper monthly publishings.

Mark Janssen
Revspace.nl

On Sun, Feb 14, 2016 at 10:09 PM, Shirley Hicks <shirley at velochicdesign.com>
wrote:

> Happy Valentines Day for those who observe it!
>
> Question for y’all - are any maker or hacker spaces subscribing to
> knowledge databases, learning systems or guided learning paths for their
> members?
> Am curious as part of providing value for our members - and potential
> members in a region where access to hacking knowledge is scarcer than it
> should be.
> Time is a precious commodity for many of our potential members.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Shirley Hicks
> Treasurer/Web admin/programmer/maker
> Red Mountain Makers

Mark Janssen  --  maniac(at)maniac.nl
Unix / Linux Open-Source and Internet Consultant
Maniac.nl Sig-IO.nl Vps.Stoned-IT.com