[hackerspaces] Discuss Digest, Vol 90, Issue 3

Paul Grayson pgrayson at chartermi.net
Mon Feb 15 17:06:49 CET 2016

Hi everyone,

I am helping start the Fife Lake MakersPlace in Fife Lake Michigan.  Its
first sign up meeting will be March 7, 2016 at the Fife Lake Elementary
School, 108 Pierce St., Fife Lake, MI, 49633

Contact person is : Teresa Mills 231-735-2970

Fife Lake MakersPlace is working on getting a building that is available in
the center of down town Fife Lake, just down the street from the Hardware
Store and we are looking for sponsors and donations.
The building has been abandoned for a few years and will need extensive
remodeling and a new roof(?).  Yes, a MakersPlace where the first project is
making the building better.

If you know of anyone who would like to get involved, please send them our
direction.

PS
You can help from your keyboard by going to their Facebook page and LIKE
everything you can click on.  This helps create the Buzzz needed to roll
forward a community project this big.
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=the%20fife%20lake%20makersplace

GO ROBOTS !

Paul F. Grayson - Club Leader