[hackerspaces] The People's Protection Force: How to win the information war

Federico Nicola Pecchini fpecchini at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 20:02:30 CET 2016

*We are at war.* It's not the usual war we read on the history books. It is
a hidden war on human consciousness, waged against our minds, our hearts
and our bodies by our own governments and institutions.

They want us sick. Dumb. Paralyzed by fear and confusion.
Sterile. Apathetic. Unable to recognize the truth from lies.

They think that's the only way to have an orderly world. But they are
wrong. We, the people, know better. We just need to wake up, and get
organized.

It's time to take the next step together, and change history forever. Read
more on THE ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO ALT-NEWS ACTIVISM
<https://medium.com/@fede9niko/the-essential-guide-to-alt-news-activism-76a16358a561>
.