[hackerspaces] Incentives participation in FLOSS communities

Katja Gucek katja.gucek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:31:49 CEST 2016

Hi everybody,

this is the first time I am posting on this list. I am just conducting a
thesis research at Faculty of Social Sciences, Cultural Studies Department
- University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, Europe.

In the research I am interested in incentives for voluntary participation
in projects or communities developing or supporting Free/ Libre or
Open-Source software (FLOSS) products or movement – whether it is a
software, web, hardware, hacker space, movement supporting or promoting
free and open philosophy or events regarding this topic.

I'd like to ask everyone who see themselves in this topic, to fill out the
questionnaire (takes about 6 minutes). The survey is expected to be online
until 22st August 2016.

Thank you so much for your time. Your help and answers are very valuable.

If this mail is inappropriate for this list, I deeply apologize in advance.

Katja Guček
Ljubljana, Slovenija (Europe)