[hackerspaces] Washington DC Attendance

Claudio Donndelinger cdonndelinger at midsouthmakers.org
Tue Aug 16 02:05:41 CEST 2016

I'll be there as well, and have a Slack channel available if desired. PM me
off list and I'll invite you. I'll be attending from Memphis, Tn, and know
of 2-3 other people going from Tennessee, and 4 from Colorado.

Claudio Donndelinger
Midsouth Makers <http://midsouthmakers.org> (P)
[Orias, #MidsouthMakers <http://www.midsouthmakers.org/webchat/>, Freenode]