[hackerspaces] littlebits

Mars Brown itcamefrommars at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 21:21:24 CEST 2016

I've used the korg audio ones for teaching basics of sound synthesis...
bought a bunch of other components cheap when radio shack had them and was
closing stores.

For me they are a little expensive for what you get... as I like to build
stuff from scratch.  But they are easy to use and quick to slap ideas
together for basic stuff... but I wouldn't have bought them if it wasn't
just great for teaching.

I guess I would say it depends on your experience level w homebrewing
circuits or how much money you wanna spend.
the same parts to do the same things would cost much much less... but the
time saved in throwing little circuits together might be worth it to you.

I think they are great... just wish there were more customizable options
(blank boards of different types/sockets) for stuff that fits their system
and maybe priced a little better.

hope that helps some :).