[hackerspaces] This thing on?

hellekin hellekin at dyne.org
Thu Apr 21 18:08:41 CEST 2016

On 04/20/2016 03:50 PM, [340]metabaron wrote:
> Thanks a lot hellekin. You rock. <3.
> You won a box of french condoms... IF you come to Toulouse in may. ;P

That's tempting... No, wait... Sex with condoms is like typing with mittens.

OK, OK, kids: you know it, and you know it's bad.  But transmitting bugs
to others is worse than plastic sex, right?  And dying of STM bugs is a
free ticket to Darwin Awards, category "I knew it would blow, I did it
anyway."

You know the drill: control your impulse, find your life mate, gray pod,
and above all, s/fu/ha/

==
hk

P.S.: ouput with first-hand donated condoms looking for input willing to
practice interactive 3D platform game in private.

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/