[hackerspaces] Join RIPE Atlas Tools Hackathon - 14-15 November - Bucharest

Vesna Manojlovic becha at xs4all.nl
Wed Sep 30 13:47:35 CEST 2015

Hi all,

as part of my job as a Community Builder for RIPE Atlas, I am organising
a "hackathon" in Bucharest on 14-15 November:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/becha/join-the-ripe-atlas-tools-hackathon

We are calling for software developers, designers and network operators,
to create new ways to use RIPEAtlas data to monitor networks and
troubleshoot issues as well as ways to improve the existing toolset.

-----------------------
How to Apply
-----------------------

The application form is online at:
https://atlas.ripe.net/hackathon/tools-2015/#!application-form

*The deadline to apply is Tuesday, 6 October*

Successful applicants will:

- Work alongside RIPE Atlas engineers
- Get to know others in your field
- Contribute to the shared code
- Exchange knowledge and experience

All source code developed during the hackathon will be publicly licensed
and available on GitHub, and will be free for the entire community to use.

Hackathon details