[hackerspaces] RFC: security alarm and access control systems in use

Altin Ukshini altin.ukshini at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 13:04:17 CEST 2015

Hey guys,

We've recently put this in function:
http://www.prishtinahackerspace.org/haccsy-hackerspace-access-control-and-check-in-system/

It's an access control and check in system (2 in 1) based in ACON (from
Melbourne Makerspace)

Hope it helps someone, as I think it's well documented.

Cheers,
Altin

--
*Altin Ukshini*
*President of the Executive Board*

*FLOSSK (Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova)*
+386 (0) 49 199 992 | altin.ukshini at gmail.com | about.me/altinukshini

Latest project:

[image: http://wikilovesmonuments.al/] <http://wikilovesmonuments.al/>