[hackerspaces] Irving Texas student suspended for bringing a circuitry-control clock project to school

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 17:03:04 CEST 2015

That's right!  It would have been VERY EASY for the engineering teacher or
other person familiar with electronics to verify what it is.  That quote
from the cops that said something like "it *looks* just like those bombs
you see on TV" should tell you right there what went wrong.  All of this
would have been avoided by a simple check and verify.