[hackerspaces] [hackerspaces-brasil] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] Mitch's talk at CCCamp: Hackerspace Design Patterns 2.0

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 3 14:25:22 CEST 2015

The Hackerspace Design Patterns is still developing!  It's an ongoing, living project that is a resource for all hackerspaces and any organizations that can benefit from them, and that any and all should feel free to contribute to.

I haven't had time to do much since CCCamp, but anyone and everyone should feel free to add to the notes at:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Hackerspace_Design_Patterns_2.0
and also some less developed notes on its discussion page.

I'll be moving a more developed and compiled version to hackerspaces.org when I have some time (probably at the end of this month, after my hacker in residence here at AS220, in Providence, RI, where I'm at now).

Best,
Mitch.