[hackerspaces] A Month long events in your Hackerspaces?

Altin Ukshini altin.ukshini at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:48:57 CEST 2015

Hey Nathaniel,

Thank you for your reply! - That's quite what I was looking for as an
answer.

If we get into details:
I was interested to know, when you let people occupy some floor-space, how
do you decide for how long you can let them use it, what are your limits
(ofc depends on the space) and why?
Have you ever let members or non-members (some specific community project)
occupy some floor-space for a whole month and did that cause any problems,
what are your experiences?
(Let's assume) How about a two weeks long occupation of the whole
floor-space with maybe a a big tech-art project, or a sound engineering
workshop or something that would be noisy....?

I see these kind of activities would be problematic for maybe half of the
people (members) frequenting the space in daily basis, but on the other
hand they're very beneficial for the community to happen, as maybe there
are no cultural centers in your city despite your hackerspace that could
potentially play that role as well.

I hope I was clear this time! :)

Thanks a lot in advance for your input.

Cheers,
Altin

--
*Altin Ukshini*
*President of the Executive Board*

*FLOSSK (Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova)*
+386 (0) 49 199 992 | altin.ukshini at gmail.com | about.me/altinukshini

Latest project:

[image: http://wikilovesmonuments.al/] <http://wikilovesmonuments.al/>