[hackerspaces] Fwd: [Noisebridge-discuss] $5 Yubikeys for GitHub users today

ITechGeek itg at itechgeek.com
Fri Oct 2 21:24:29 CEST 2015

It depends on the person.

I picked up two U2F keys and a new NEO.  I'm getting the U2F keys to mess
around w/ more than actual security.

Yes, U2F is a lot more limited than the NEOs, but to some people it might
be worth it.

-ITG (ITechGeek)
ITG at ITechGeek.Com
https://itg.nu/
GPG Keys: https://itg.nu/contact/gpg-key
Preferred GPG Key: Fingerprint: AB46B7E363DA7E04ABFA57852AA9910A DCB1191A
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net