[hackerspaces] Space Allocation in Hackerspaces

bownes bownes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 01:53:50 CET 2015

At the Center of Gravity we address this via several avenues:

SuperUsers pay more per month and each gets dedicated storage space (27 gallon bin) on shelves.

Projects drying/curing/etc can be 'parked' with a parking ticket or just have a note with when the owner will return.

Members can rent a 6'x9' 'innovation space' for $100/mo. As long as the contents don't overflow, ooze, combust, or smell offensive, it's fair game.