[hackerspaces] WordPress websites - what features/plugins and configurations do your spaces use?

Jurgen Gaeremyn jurgen at gaeremyn.be
Sun Nov 1 09:57:19 CET 2015

Heya,

Didn't know hackerspaces also kept trolls...

PHP and WordPress are known to be unsafe because many people can use it, but many don't have the needed skillset or/and discipline to maintain code. Please point me to a language that is inherently safe, and I will bow to your superiority.

As for the question on topic... Not that familiar with WordPress, but apart from a blog per user, a calendar is always nice... Maybe add a honeypot to see how many script-kiddies tried to perform an xml-rpc attack on your site.  ;-)