[hackerspaces] Visiting Hackers/paces in São Paulo, Brazil

Alex Porto alex.itajuba at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:57:54 CEST 2015

Hello, Eric

I'm a former member of Garoa HC (Just left it to open another HS, in
another city). Garoa is the only HS in Sao Paulo. If you have time, there
are other groups on cities near Sao Paulo.

Some members of Garoa are among or are close to the organizers of YSTS. The
main person I'd recommend is Anchises. Just ask for him at YSTS. Everybody
knows him. He organized the SP BSides last weekend, and is one of the Garoa
firsts members. He's a nice guy, as most of the people at Garoa.

I'd recommend planning your visit to Garoa at thursday night, which is the
most active night. But you can go any other night. There's probably no
activities during daytime, except on weekends. You can post a message at
our public list, asking for a better time: hackerspacesp at googlegroups.com

Have a nice one,

Alex