[hackerspaces] hacker events Europe summer 2015 what happens where

Rachel Uwa info at schoolofma.org
Tue May 5 23:30:39 CEST 2015

hi everyone,

i'll add my event to the fancy totalism calendar soon
but I've organised a 10-week-long summer program focused on
interactive art and technology and public interventions which culminates
in a final exhibit in Berlin!

great if you wanna learn new skills to go back and teach in your
own hacker spaces!

we have international new media artists as instructors so you'll be
learning from some of the best minds in the field! if you're interested
or know others who might be, please do get in touch:)

http://schoolofma.org/programs/

warmly,
Rachel,
Founder / School of Machines, Making & Make-Believe
Berlin, Germany