[hackerspaces] Invitation: Grand Opening

Dave tallycast at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 03:21:48 CET 2015

Making Awesome is a non-profit makerspace located in Tallahassee.  Recently
we moved to a new and really sweet location.   We're officially opening the
new space on Wednesday evening, April 1st.  Yes, April Fools Day is our
organizational anniversary.  We're having a party and would be honored to
have folks from other spaces show up for the event.  Ribbon will be cut,
speeches will be made, and awesomeness will ensue.

http://www.makingawesome.org