[hackerspaces] Circuits lab organization and parts retention for noobs

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 21:39:22 CET 2015

I've also thought of trying to build out some sort of "global hackable
storage" where all the world's hackerspaces can send parts to each other or
team up to work on the same project so that one space builds one part using
the parts they have on hand with another space building a different part
with the stuff they have.
But I think the shipping for small parts would have to be for rare things
to make it worth the time and money.
We'd also have to put our hackable inventory online and I'm pretty sure no
one has time for that, much less just getting it all sorted!