[hackerspaces] Support Seltzer membership manager, get cool stickers!

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Mon Jun 22 14:32:33 CEST 2015

Hey All,

For those who don't know, Seltzer is a free/open-source tool to help
hackerspaces manage members and resources. We started it 5 years ago at i3
Detroit and now several spaces around the world are using it. Its key
feature is being simple and intuitive enough for members to use without
training, but modular so you can add advanced features.

I'm taking some time off work this summer to implement features that are
too big to do as side projects and I'm running a kickstarter to support the
development. Check it out, and please consider contributing and sharing.
You can get a hexagonal laptop sticker, a "stamp" sticker for your
hackerspace passport, or other cool rewards.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/198994652/seltzer-community-manager

[image: Inline image 1]

Happy hacking,
-Ed

--
Edward L. Platt
http://elplatt.com

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.
Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.