[hackerspaces] For German Hackers: Pls Help Us Get Money With UR Mobile Phone

Peter ernstpeterboehm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 20:54:24 CEST 2015

Hi,
sorry for the SPAM:

every year a German Bank gives 1000 EUR to 1000 noncommercial
institutions, in 2014 and 2013 our Hackerspace Bremen won.
This was always a nice injection of money for inventory and stuff, as we
are nearly completely financed only by our members and donations.

If you happen to own one or many german SIM-Cards, you can vote for the
Hackerspace-Bremen e.v. here:

*Bitte stimmt für uns ab:* http://hshb.de/diba

Ansonsten:
Wenn ihr mal in Bremen seid, schaut vorbei, in Bahnhofsnähe, quasi
täglich jemand da, Öffnungszeiten und Anreiseskizze auf hshb.de :)

If you happen to visit Bremen in Germany, come and visit us :)

Greetings, Peter