[hackerspaces] Tool access scheduling/calendar software

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:29:36 CEST 2015

We've already integrated our member database, Seltzer, that keeps track of
everyone's RFID keys and member dues payments/balances with our front door
lock:
https://wiki.melbournemakerspace.org/projects/RFIDDoorLock

So our next step is to integrated Seltzer with our bigger tools that form
queues like the laser cutter and the 3D printers.

How exactly we plan to do that hasn't been designed yet but at a high level
we know it involves Seltzer and some arduinos or raspberry pis.