[hackerspaces] Tool access scheduling/calendar software

Andrew Roberts roberts.andrew.j at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:11:50 CEST 2015

Introduction: Maker-In-Residence (volunteer) at a small community fab lab
(ICC).  Just joined this mailing list to get networked and anyways I had an
inquiry directly to this thread.

I've ported a codeigniter 1.0 badge entry/membership tracker to CI 2.x
(php/mysql).  It is unsupported last I knew but still online and licensed
for non-commercial improvements.

While I like the software--it generates a barcode ID tag that can be reused
with multiple variations of the badge for different people with their
photograph--I'd like to incorporate a more complete package for
hackerspaces in general, including equipment reservation, asset/library
tracking, user profile and subscription management with payment gateway,
etc.

If anyone would be interested in collaborating on what I have or starting
fresh, I'd be game.  My php is just a bit better than my Ruby on Rails,
which isn't saying much :)

Best regards,
Andy
roberts.andrew.jATgmailDOTcom