[hackerspaces] Food Hacking Base at CCC camp 2015 join and support

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 8 12:13:09 CEST 2015

Greetings to the hacker community,this is an invitation for collaboration and support of Food Hacking Base (fhb) project, this time at CCC Camp 2015. You may have noticed already we are running crowdsourcing campaign to make the Food Hacking Base (fhb) project possible at CCC camp so here comes your chance to help us to spread the word and contribute hoping you find it interesting and worth of support
https://www.indiegogo.com/at/fhbcamp2015
I hope you will find the project interesting and will hang around the fhb project during the camp or at least you pop in to say hi :-)
The highlight for this event will be finally a Biolab venue and it looks like we will manage to build two workshop venues.
Thanks for any type of support it is really appreciated! By the way we hope to be also present at
MRMCD 2015
https://mrmcd.net/2015/index.en.html
and BalCCon2k15
https://2k15.balccon.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
Sincerely for Food Hacking Base,Frantisek
PS If you plan to hang around Food Hacking Base village at the camp please do sign in through your CCC wiki account adding yourself as Food Hacking Base member (you can be member of more villages of course), more people will grant us more space ... More info about our village is below
https://events.ccc.de/camp/2015/wiki/Village:Foodhackingbase
plus extra info of what we are up to on the fhb wikies if you like
https://foodhackingbase.org/
 Frantisek Algoldor Apfelbeck

biotechnologist&kvasir and hacker

http://www.frantisekapfelbeck.org