[hackerspaces] A graceful end to Seltzer development, for now

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 20:32:43 CEST 2015

We just created a bunch of new query pages for our financial reporting each
month for Seltzer.
Pages that show things like "current member report" that shows all the
members info in one neat jqwidget grid view with sortable columns.
We'll add the other pages in the next week or so for other reports like
"new members added this month" and "members who left this month" etc.
We'll put them in the /crm/api folder on our fork if you want to pull it in
later.

-Josh Pritt
Melbourne Makerspace
Melbourne FL