[hackerspaces] Wanted: your Hackerspace Design Patterns

Eric Michaud eric at hackerspaces.org
Mon Jul 6 01:55:10 CEST 2015

I wrote my thoughts on founding hackerspaces from scratch through my
experience founding PS:One, HacDC, and working with countless hackerspace
founders here:
https://blog.adafruit.com/2012/11/12/how-to-start-a-hackerspace/

It's Creative Commons so please borrow anything you see if you think it's
useful. :)