[hackerspaces] teachers membres or external?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 04:52:22 CET 2015

We're just over a year old at Melbourne Makerspace but all the classes
we've had so far have been taught by members even though we welcome anyone
within reason.  We probably wouldn't let anyone come in off the street and
teach a class without some sort of vetting process or practice class with a
few members on a public night (every Monday night is open night for the
public at Melbourne Makerspace).  We just finished a great class covering
Arduino with the Grove modules over 7 every-other-Saturdays with make up
classes the following Monday night.  It would also taught by one of our
members.

http://melbournemakerspace.org/

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 6:42 PM, Robert Davidson <robert at dallasmakerspace.org