[hackerspaces] The Hackers Boot Camp Challenge 2015 is coming soon!

Aurélien DESBRIÈRES aurelien at hackers.camp
Thu Feb 26 18:23:42 CET 2015

Since last years (in fact we do that from far but without really talk
and share about it, last year 2014 was our first true shared
information) ...

So The Hackers Boot Camp Challenge 2015 is coming!

Each year mean a new challenge, last year the challenge was to get the
waves to connect to the WWW from a non wave land.

This year, the indications are coming out piece by piece on the
challenge 2015 page ... you are aware :-)

Hope to see some of you for that new challenge!

--
Aurelien Desbrieres
http://www.hackers.camp