[hackerspaces] Discuss Digest, Vol 78, Issue 55

hellekin hellekin at dyne.org
Thu Feb 26 15:35:53 CET 2015

On 02/26/15 07:01, Jamalaka wrote:
> Hey Rachel,
>
>> when replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more
>> specific than "Re: Contents of Discuss digest..."
>
> Best regards from Germany
> Jamalaka

*** Heads up people.  Moderation is back.  Trolls and stupid smart ass
behavior won't be tolerated much longer on this list.  Grow up and be
excellent to each other.  If you have an urge to being stupid, get away
from the keyboard for a while.  If the urge is still there when you come
back, go troll Facebook.  Don't waste any more bits.

==
hk

--
 _ _     We are free to share code and we code to share freedom
(_X_)yne Foundation, Free Culture Foundry * https://www.dyne.org/donate/