[hackerspaces] Leadership abusing powers. Bullying. Extraordinary General Meetings.

Dan Schmidt dandaman9000 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 26 09:35:36 CET 2015

> Dumb people find smart people threatening.

Nobody said that and, honestly, I don't find you to be particularly smart. On the contrary you seem remarkably oblivious to emotional subtitles in language, the dangers of ambiguity, lack empathy and probably have a very low Emotional Intelligence.

Also, you've completely ignored the point I've tried to explain to you three times now, which suggests you're fairly obtuse.

As you've repeatedly stressed your personal protocol is to reply to all replies and you believe that if people don't want to participate then they should stop talking. So this is my last post on the topic regardless of any follow up remarks, I suggest others do the same.

Hackerspaces are NOT a sanctuary for all misfits to misbehave, they are merely communities for making/hacking and you MUST have empathy to survive in a community.

/unsub