[hackerspaces] Leadership abusing powers. Bullying. Extraordinary General Meetings.

Dan Schmidt dandaman9000 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 25 16:08:52 CET 2015

> But can a banned member call an EGM?

Looks like LHS leadership made this option available to him three weeks ago in accordance with UK law:

"According to the Companies Act 2006 s303 as amended by the Companies
(Shareholders' Rights Regulations) 2009, you are entitled to call a
general meeting if 5% of the membership consents. "

If he hasn't called one yet it's probably because he hasn't gotten 5% consent which means he's out of luck.