[hackerspaces] And now for something completely different...

Chris Agocs chris at agocs.org
Mon Feb 23 06:47:42 CET 2015

Southside Hackerspace: Chicago is thinking having an auto maintenance area
in our next space. We're planning to have strict rules about who can
reserve the bay for how long, etc. My biggest concern is preventing someone
from hogging the space by trying to run an auto shop / car flipping side
business out of there. My second biggest concern is someone dropping a car
on him/herself.