[hackerspaces] Leadership abusing powers. Bullying. Extraordinary General Meetings.

Mark Rosenblitt-Janssen dreamingforward at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 05:28:40 CET 2015

Peter, there's nothing you can do.  That's why there's places like MIT
and why it's rather a rare place.  The world is filled with assholes
who want to hold onto their power rather than go to the end of a
branch of knowledge to see how far it goes.

Had their position been held from a point of "liberty and justice for
all", or some similarly noble point of identity, then their
stubbornness would have been reasonable and economical, but as it is,
they can't possibly be coming from such a point (otherwise they'd be
revolutionaries), and they remain, simply, weeds sticking their roots
down further with no point other than to exist for themselves.

Cheers, and drift in the wind for awhile to find where you can re-plant roots.

Marxos