[hackerspaces] Leadership abusing powers. Bullying. Extraordinary General Meetings.

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:28:36 CET 2015

Also, if I read the links you sent correctly, it sounds like they
already banned you. At this point, I would definitely take the advice
of "go find new people" to heart. This is a lost cause, and fighting
it will only consume energy you could be putting towards projects. Not
fun, but the most productive course of action.

Arclight