[hackerspaces] Sex Offenders at a 'Space

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Tue Feb 17 09:17:21 CET 2015

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 08:49:24PM -0800, Arclight wrote:
> I guess I should clarify: The dude was a creeper who was found in a
> hotel room with a random 13 year-old runaway.  The Amber Alert was
> pretty much the last straw and not surprising to anyone involved.

I was also pretty discouraged by your original note of booting someone
"just because" of the AMBER alert - this addition is important and puts
that decision to a totally different light, as just an additional piece
of a puzzle with plenty of other bad things in it already.  Thanks for
clarifying that.

--
				Petr Baudis
	If you do not work on an important problem, it's unlikely