[hackerspaces] AGMs?

Edward L Platt ed at elplatt.com
Tue Feb 10 22:27:32 CET 2015

We used the NOLO bylaws template for i3 Detroit. +1

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 12:52 PM, Lisha Sterling <lishevita at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Shirley,
>
> I recommend the Nolo press books ok starting and running your non profit.
>
> http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/nonprofits
>
> The "how to start a non profit" book includes examples of forms and
> boilerplate for your by laws.
>
> The IRS also runs free webinars. I took one on forming a non profit. I
> can't find the URL right now, but when I'm on my laptop later I'll look it
> up for you.
>
> Good luck, and feel free to email me directly if there's anything I can
> help with.
>
> Lisha
>
> Sent from my telephone. Please forgive my autocorrectese.

Edward L. Platt
http://elplatt.com
http://civic.mit.edu/users/elplatt
http://i3detroit.com
@elplatt <http://twitter.com/elplatt>

This electronic mail message was sent from my desktop personal computer.
Please forgive any long-winded, overly-prosaic ramblings.