[hackerspaces] Access control RFID pinpad enclosure halp

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 01:50:41 CET 2015

I'd probably just laser cut something out of 1/4" black ABS (UV
resistant) and put it together with security Torx fasteners and a
steel backing plate.  Alternatively, you could purchase a NEMA box
with a flip-up cover at any electrical store. You could mount a heavy
ABS plate inside to protect the electronics and still pass LF RFID
signals.

Arclight