[hackerspaces] CIrcuit design games or tools?

Michel Gallant sfxman at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 21:17:03 CET 2015

The Apple II game "Rocky's Boots" teaches boolean logic in a very fun
gamified way. I don't know what platform you're running so I can't
recommend a specific emulator, but if you can get an emu on your machines,
you can get the disk image here:
http://mirrors.apple2.org.za/ftp.apple.asimov.net/images/educational/rockys_boots/rocky'sboots.dsk

Make sure caps lock is on. Older Apple ][ machines didn't have lowercase
and this is from that era.

Michel