[hackerspaces] RFID access was Re: WordPress websites - what features/plugins and configurations do your spaces use?

Joshua Pritt ramgarden at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 02:35:22 CET 2015

Don't forget if you're using Seltzer (or any membership/payment DB for that
matter) you can use our ACON project for access control:
https://wiki.melbournemakerspace.org/projects/RFIDDoorLock

Prishtina Hackerspace in Kosovo http://www.prishtinahackerspace.org is the
first one to use it and called it HACCSY:
http://www.prishtinahackerspace.org/haccsy-hackerspace-access-control-and-check-in-system