[hackerspaces] RFID access was Re: WordPress websites - what features/plugins and configurations do your spaces use?

Chad Elish chad at hackpittsburgh.org
Thu Dec 3 00:02:12 CET 2015

I had a nice talk with Bob the other week. HackPGH are going to be working with Bob and Sector67 to create a better plugin to use with WooCommerce.

I’m really interested in the Board you guys are using Arclight.

I think treasury and access control are the two hardest parts in running a HackerSpace.
Would everyone be down to do a Hangout and discuss how we can merge all of this and make a standard.

Cheers!
-Chad
President | HackPGH
Pittsburgh’s First Makerspace