[hackerspaces] Refugee Memberships...

Bue Thastum buethastum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 12:21:48 CET 2015

I’ve often been thinking that a cool way someone could help refugees in a particular city or area was to try and make some sort of guide for open, low or no cost, community spaces and gatherings that actively works on making it easy for newcomers to participate. Hacker- and makerspaces would be an obvious thing to figure in that, alongsides stuff like people’s kitchens, volunteer-run urban gardens, various sports groups etc. The guide could also detail, for example, whether and to what extend prior knowledge and skills were needed in order to be able to participate.

- Bue

---
Bue Thastum
+45 61 70 53 90