[hackerspaces] One million resistors anyone?

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:48:45 CEST 2015

Now that the list seems to be working again, does any need a pretty
much complete set of 0603 SMT resistors?

They are free to a good home. You will need to pick up or pay for
shipping from Los Angeles, CA area.  No, they won't break it up and
send 10 here or there. Someone needs to take them all and you can work
that out.

Pics:

http://imgur.com/4R8vTwP

Details:

I have roughly 350 reels of 0603 1% resistors from 10 to 1M ohm (they
are a more-or-less complete kit).    I would like to donate them to a
hackerspace or educational group for non-commercial use.   (see
attached photo)

Can you pass this info around so interested people contact me?

Cheers,

Arclight