[hackerspaces] Laser Cutter Fires?

Morgan Gangwere morgan.gangwere at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 04:59:59 CEST 2015

At Quelab the rule is that the laser cutter is to be attended to when
cutting. You stick with it.

I've had a few small fires from wood, but nothing dangerous. We only allow
materials that have been cleared, and that clearance includes a test run
with a couple of people just to check if it lets off anything noxious.

As for remedies, we have a fire blanket next to the door and next to the
cutter