[hackerspaces] Improve hackerspace diversity - Donate to Ada Initiative

Al Billings albill at openbuddha.com
Tue Sep 23 21:46:34 CEST 2014

Yes, the real problem that people care about is that Valerie hates Violet Blue and it isn’t that Valerie, using her role in AI, got a sex-positive talk by a woman cancelled at a conference because she didn’t like it. Since she still runs AI and clearly nothing has changed, I’m not sure why you’re surprised that people have a negative reaction.