[hackerspaces] Improve hackerspace diversity - Donate to Ada Initiative

Steven Sutton ssutton4455 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 20:27:00 CEST 2014

We at Freeside based our Anti-Harassment policy on an example policy
created by the Ada Initiative. We appreciate the support and information,
which we use to make our space safer and more diverse.

https://wiki.freesideatlanta.org/fs/Policy_AntiHarassment

Thanks!

Steven Sutton
Director, Freeside Atlanta