[hackerspaces] big Puzzle/game for hackers/makers

Randall Arnold randall.arnold at texrat.net
Fri Sep 5 20:19:47 CEST 2014

I like those ideas Joshua.

Some of us in Fort Worth are holding an event based around modern fabrication
next January, and we don't have enough time for a true hackathon so we're
thinking along similar lines.  A constructive challenge where everyone is faced
with solving the same "problem" and we judge on creativity, success, etc.

Randy