[hackerspaces] So, how much spam do you get?

Arclight arclight at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 21:54:04 CET 2014

Let's not forget this type of inquiry:

"We're a talent agency seeking enthusiastic, diverse creators to host
the most AWESOME reality show about makers ever. It will be like The
Kardashians meets Junkyard Wars, with a little Jurassic Park thrown
in. .

The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience building
things from scratch that are sent into space, be able to work with an
exciting dynamic team, already have qualifications that probably
enable them to have a steady 6-figure job, and be willing to quit a
moment's notice to work for $24K a year in a 60-hour per week filming
schedule that could end with no notice. Bonus points for having movie
star looks and prior film experience.

To apply, send a resume and a 10-minute, professionally-produced video
to this burner gmail address. Oh, and fill out this 16-page "maker
challenge." Expect to hear from us several times per day until we pick
someone else and this e-mail and skype address get disconnected and we
disappear."

Arclight