[hackerspaces] looking to start a hardware accelerator?

JB Zurn jbzurn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:39:17 CET 2014

Thanks for the input. I updated it to "Tool Shop" to be a little more
general. We have a Flashcut CNC with a small Bridgeport mill but I've been
waiting to promote that until I'm confident it works as expected.

One of our members has a Tormach milling machine which we've used for
metalworking, but it is currently located off-site, hence not listing that
either.