[hackerspaces] What should you sell or shouldn't you sell in a hackerspace?

matt matt at nycresistor.com
Wed Oct 15 00:22:54 CEST 2014

Hackerspaces are defined by your community.  If your community are greedy
and oily salesmen... that's what your hackerspace will be perceived as.  If
your community are mother theresas... that's what your hackerspace will be
perceived as.  Your community decides what your hackerspace is.  Everyone
else decides what it is perceived as.  And whether you care about the
consequences of that is up to you.  Whether you are effected by those
consequences is not.

-Matt