[hackerspaces] Fwd: Vaping in Spaces?

Sam Ley sam.ley at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:56:28 CEST 2014

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 8:58 AM, Mark Janssen <dreamingforward at gmail.com>
 wrote:

> You don't see these issues within certain demographics, because people
> who live on Truth get fed naturally.

I agree completely. At our space we have a strict requirement that members
be pure of mind, body and spirit. The application process consists of them
sitting on top of a pillar of amethyst, and subsisting only on natural
sunlight and rainwater for 14 days and 14 nights. On the final night,
should they survive the trials, we write down their ravings in our wiki, as
pure Truth unbiased by toxins of the outside world.

God willing, we will prevail in peace and freedom from fear and in true
health through the purity and essence of our natural fluids. God bless you
all.

-Sam